Wednesday 10 October 2012

Episode XI: The Heart Valve


THE HEART VALVE



My apologies to all the attendants

Before starting with the story of this land, the IV Region of Chile, I wanted to apologize for what happened.
For those who are not aware, when I reached this semi-arid land I began a strong internal process that prevented me from speaking. Everything seemed that it would be a talk without any difficulty, like any other one where we had arrived safely and everything would go on the same way ... but the energy of the Earth woke up something on me that I could not face.

There were already there some people taking care of the activation, but not in the same way that I would, something that baffled the people who were following the path, but, in one way or another, everyone was giving a part of him/herself for the meeting to be held.
There were about 100 people present, who had brought their instruments and their whole being, many without knowing anything about the Way but resonating with the same ... I wanted to apologize to all of them, for not being able to say a single word ... and to thank them for the fact that they have done what they needed to do.


Special thanks to Carolina Herrera who was there, fully available throughout the meeting of Coquimbo. Thank you!


Coquimbo ...La Herradura (The Horseshoe)

At the entrance to the city of Coquimbo, about 20 km before La Serena, extends a bowl-shaped bay, which is called The Horseshoe Beach.
According to history, some pirates had come there to hide an enormous treasure from the spaniards' fauces, and submerged it in the middle of the bay. As Glauco told me on the beach: "perhaps here is hidden the treasure of the Heart".


Coquimbo and La Serena are the social nodes where the energy enters from the ocean and from the south, nurturing the blood that the Heart pumps. Among the IV and III Region of Chile, from Ovalle to Copiapo, are extended the vertebrae that feed the Liver, the Lungs and the Heart, but all correspond to the heartbeat.

The Herradura Bay is the first valve through which the blood flows inward, reconnecting the water with the earth, the air with the fire, in the 4 points. It is the beginning from the energy that allows the liver to process emotions and old experiences, to give purity to the heart's processes of enlightment and irradiation, going from love to unconditional love, preparing us for the universal love.
At this stage, would be necessary to face some issues.


Who am I for myself and who am I for the others?

Speaking about my personal process, I´ll try by the experience to make you reach the reflection about this land of purification.
From the month of October 2011 began a new journey for me that, almost constantly, I've been working with the energy of the Earth, connecting me every other day to a different site, talking to people from those places, with the custodians spirits of those sites, aligning myself with the energy of that territory, something I've being doing for the last 12 or 11 months. The last 6 were the strongest as, between my own processes, I was also living the global and interdimensional processes, holding without letting fall, always moving on. This process makes that, at each land that one arrives, it hits directly to your body as if you were the land itself.


Therefore, entering the Heart chakra would put me in front of the old heart issues.
 For many, it is natural to think that the heart labor, or to feel with the heart means to be loving, it´s about the loving relationships, but in fact, not only has to do with it, but also how one see oneself, and how we radiate to others and allow to be irradiated by the others. It is the service, the mission, the achievement, the impulse that leads us to move; is the oneness feeling, of intention, which leads us, sometimes, to attach to others, or to feel fear to failure, for being out of balance, and the heart is always in need from the love that vibrates, unattached, without preconceptions, to take it to fulfill its more divine goals in love and resonance, freely.


Each person has a different way of feeling this chakra, but on passing through the vertebrae in the back, by a part we do not see, if we are aligned since long ago with the earth energies, it will immediately impact on us what it is representing: the story, what was done, what happened to us, our fears and failures, our imbalance, and to face the process with support or alone.
Personally, when I saw that beach in front of me, thousands of memories came to me ... this bay was identical to that in which the priests taught us everything I know today ... The life when all started for me, on the shores of the Mediterranean , that life in which I first saw the Sphinx, I saw the Ater Tumti plan, I heard about the Harwitum legend; the land that gave me the foundation for this life, I saw it reflected in the Horseshoe.


The chats by the sea, about the future, about what we would do ... was there where with siblings, friends and partners, we discussed about how to sustain the Plan during the Night, and what we would when the Galactic Day returns ... there, in an instant, I relived the constant sense of failure: What did we do wrong? Why the humanity stagnated so much? Was not right what we did?

Sobek was the only one who, at that time, held me, helped me to move on, to  trust, and, in that moment, I could not do anything but need that support.
Today, after 10,000 years of history, I was asking myself the same question: Are we doing our task well? Are we receiving the Day the same way we received the Night?

The efforts of many, the death of many, for allowing what we called "Emessdah" (the Memory), fell on my shoulders again. Some people think that remember is a gift ... but when you live all your lifes in one, is usually a nightmare actually. 
In that moment I questioned myself so many things: about what I'm doing, for whom I'm doing them ...Is the message coming as it should?Are we really waking up again ...? What if after all the effort, nothing happens?
I needed Sobek's  support again, and i relived the same fears than on the Mediterranean shores, many millennia ago.


I burst into tears, and words could not get out of me. I was not able to give my repetitive speech about change, as it could confuse the people who would listen. I opted for silence, and apologize to the presents, in tears, for being unable to speak.

This land, increasingly arid, makes us get closer to oneself. As the Hebrews said ... Siona, the desert, the land that allows the divine connection. The closer you get to the desert, the more you observe to yourself, and here, in the back, we look at the history, we observe our way ... what things have we already solved ?

That afternoon I could only sleep, dreaming all the time with the same situation, and Sobek, this time, lost, perhaps even more than me.
Life let me know when I was 13 that Sobek was living in Italy, and never stopped looking for him ... even on my trips to Italy, I´ve been always watching around, hoping to find that person who, 10,000 years before, had held me in the same process I was facing today.


Until in Finisterre, the end of the lands, the end of the Heart Way, where I could find him ... the air had returned when, somehow, we recognized each other, I knew he was there. I realized that life offers connections, gifts, in the moments when we dare to release a part of us. These are times when the things we've waited for too long are fulfilled, only if we dare to step forward and change.

When I woke up, without hesitation, after months without knowing anything about him, I wrote to him, not expecting any answer ... which surprisingly came instantly. He, in Italy, was experiencing the same thing, the same feeling, and he was screaming for help to the Universe, when he received my email.
At that moment, facing the bay, at the valve that allows the entry of blood to the heart, after so much tachycardia suffered that afternoon, I breathed again. The Universe is waiting for us to let us be carried away by what we have to do in each moment, to let ourselves be carried away by the energy of the Earth.


Responsibility is a very old karma for me, as for many of you.

That afternoon I felt I owed a lot to the people present, but at the same time, the responsibility of thousands of people who have placed an intention in these Paths, in the Future we are building ... 
but the truth was that, if we do not let ourselves be on Earth and let the Earth sometimes hug us and make us live the story instead of telling the story ... 
no speech would be meaningless.

There my guides, in a parental tone, told me: Leave the responsibility to do what you know you should not do ... YOU ARE THE MESSENGER, Not the Activator, the people is who activate, you come to give the message, do not waste energies that you must offer to your voice ...


Those words were for me, but the same message I leave for you all.
The Heart gives us the possibility to heal our more ancient pains, to beat again to the front something new; the same Universe disposes surprises for us every day to achieve this, the answers in one and in the others; we just have to let ourselves go with the flow, with the heartbeat. What the Heart shows us is who we are, what is our role to ourselves and to others, that those who have supported us will always be there for us, after days or millennia, in one way or another, we are never alone.
It is in these lands, by aligning with these lands which allow us to realize our truth in the Plan, is this Heart that gives us the impetus to realize ourselves and radiate, wherever we are.
We are lighting the Heart fire for everyone, we should all feel that giant beating warmly in our chest, in our breathing.
Feel the Atacama fire on your backs, watch yourselves in the desert, and you could see your hearts: Who I am, What am I doing, Where am I going ...
The simplicity complements the vastness;  the memory serves us to recognize the next step and take it the best possible way.


It's time to know what role we occupy with us and with others, freeing us from the responsibilities ... any way we are doing, is our own way and everyones way ...
But this is the moment when theUniverse asks us:

"Are you willing to take the first step toward yourself?"

With all these issues, with this new intention, with the emotional beating received on entering the Heart, the intention of sending the light and the blood to the Elqui Valley centre rises with the Serena beach activators, there where the impulse of our response occurs, the impulse of the Being, of the Doing, of the Co-Creation, of Loving, while, who open the way, with the mind in the desert and the heart beating increasingly louder, are directed towards its center, opening the doors of the History of Heart, extending their networks to the whole territory: CopiapĆ³.





No comments:

Post a Comment